Monday, July 16, 2012

Chocolate Ice Cream Sauce

I have been MIA for a week or so because I had misplaced my camera. I have found it and I have been busy in the kitchen all day. Here is my first small post on a lovely chocolate ice cream sauce I threw together for my kiddos to munch on. It takes just about 5 minutes to make and its amazingly good.

First melt 1/2 stick of butter in a small saucepan on medium heat, make sure not to burn the butter.


Then add roughly 1/3 cup of chocolate chips, stir with a whisk until melted careful not to burn the chocolate chips.


 Remove the pan from the burner and add 1/4 of milk and 1 tsp of vanilla extract.


Also add 1 cup of powdered sugar to this mixture and stir until all lumps are gone.



 Let cool for about 1 - 2 minutes and then pour over vanilla ice cream or whichever flavor you choose.


~Enjoy!~






No comments:

Post a Comment