Thursday, July 5, 2012

Baked Zucchini Bites

Every wonder what you can make as a quick healthy side dish that your kids will love? I made just the perfect recipe tonight. My garden has been putting out some good sized zucchini for about a week and I am trying to incorporate it more into my daily menu. This recipe is quick and delicious!

First here is what you need: shredded Romano cheese about 1/4 to 1/3 of a cup depending on taste,  2 medium zucchinis, garlic salt, canola oil spray or olive oil spray and fresh ground black peppercorn.


Cut the zucchini into wedges about 3 inches in in length and 2 inches in width. Spray a baking pan with the oil and arrange zucchini on the pan. Spray the tops of the zucchini with the oil then sprinkle on the pepper, garlic salt and Romano cheese to your liking.



Bake at 400F for 15 mins.

Then ENJOY! My 4 and 5 year old's loved this as a side dish for dinner tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment