Wednesday, July 4, 2012

DIY Decor

I thought I would do a quick share of something I did a couple months ago and LOVE! Cheap decorating is an essential with today's economy and anything is better than no decorations at all. So here is a little trick I learned. I know you must have some old paperback books lying around and lets be honest here, they don't always have pretty covers and some are just plain ugly. I took a stack of 3 old books I found and gave them a quick and simple new life by just covering in a neat scrapbook paper (that matched my existing decor) and stacking in ascending order. No glue necessary, just cut them to the right size to fit the books like a simple dust jacket and stack them. Here is a picture of the finished product:

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment